Friday, November 20, 2009

Bootsie Barker Bites


One of my pleasures as a parent is reading good kids' books, and nothing is worse than being forced to read a book that you find truly annoying. I have actually evolved enough to flatly refuse reading certain dreaded books.

On this blog, you will find a few of my favorite kids books, along with other stories that I mostly like, and then a few that I don't really like but my kids like. Today's post is in honor of one of my absolute favorite kids' books, one that I could read over and over and still get a chuckle. If you have ever experienced a play-date gone wrong, this story will crack you up. And as amazing as the story is, the illustrations are unforgettably hilarious, so definitely try to find a copy.

Bootsie Barker Bites, by Barbara Bottner, illustrated by Peggy Rathmann, ISBN: 0-399-22125-5, read by Amelia, Maria, Phillip and Charlotte: http://www.box.net/shared/9br4ig20ns

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Term of Use

The Guest Reader Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino